I felt like writing a poem. About the practically non-existent guys who're sincerely sweet and who say stuff like they mean it. Like the ones who hold your hand just because and don't find long silences awkward because they use it to treasure the the time spent together and the ones who take pains to make sure you're happy and not only care that they're satisfied. Too bad I couldn't find words that rhymed and made sense as well. Okay, I think I'm grossing some of you out. When I reread the stuff above, I grossed myself out too! *shudders* Like, probably only 0.0000001% of the male population in Singapore can be classified under the type that I described above and they're either way OLD, or gay. (I'm sorry to stereotype or whatever, but yea.) Alright, I'll go now to wallow in my own selfpity now. Knowing fully that in a few hours' time I'll completely regret ever having posted this. Whatever.
3:19 AM